Elephant Ears

This blog is dedicated to the political happenings in the Valley and Southwest Virginia. As the the name implies, this blog will have posts based on what is heard by this elephant's (GOPer's) ears. It is also a great treat to get while at the county fair or a carnival.

Monday, April 16, 2007

Events Tomorrow

I would encourage everyone to come show support and come tomorrow to the convocation at Cassell Coliseum at 2 PM. I assume it will be open to the public, but I don't know the details yet. I know Governor Kaine and AG McDonnell will be here as well as most likely all the other major political figures in the state.
I just heard in the last 5 minutes that President Bush will also be in attendance.

Also tomorrow evening on the drillfield there will be a candlelight vigil at 7:30 PM.

2 Comments:

  • At 4/17/2007 8:53 PM, Blogger badrose said…

    Just checking in with you - I've got my electricity and cable again and wanted to let you know that if there is anything at all you need, please let me know. We're all thinking of you.

    I ventured out into the world of Martinsville today and from the looks of things, EVERYONE is now a HOKIE! Old men were wearing VT ball caps, kids in VT t-shirts and hoodies - I'm taking my camera tomorrow.

    Keep up the good work-

     
  • At 11/10/2008 2:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This is great info to know.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home