Elephant Ears

This blog is dedicated to the political happenings in the Valley and Southwest Virginia. As the the name implies, this blog will have posts based on what is heard by this elephant's (GOPer's) ears. It is also a great treat to get while at the county fair or a carnival.

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Final NLS Ratings

NLS has his final "Dirty Dozen" out today. Our favorite 26th District race is now down to number 11 on the list. The 6th with Keister-Annie B is number 1.
His post is alot about how the GOP is in a nightmare scenario where they could lose as many as 8 seats if Kaine wins big statewide. Even so, 3 of the top 4 seats are Dem seats, so if Kilgore wins, we may actually gain seats.
I will have my analysis of the House races sometime this evening.

3 Comments:

  • At 11/02/2005 3:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    When you analyze house races, make sure you mention the following:

    Dave Albo

     
  • At 11/03/2005 4:10 PM, Blogger Bwana said…

    I knew I would encounter Werkheiser and his minions again!

     
  • At 11/03/2005 5:29 PM, Blogger GOPHokie said…

    lol
    My only question for the PROTECT people is why are we onyl finding it out now? Why didnt they start an attack on Albo right from the time he voted.
    That is what makes me suspicious of this. I am not discrediting its truthfulness b/c I dont know. I just don't understand why they waiting til a week before the election to come out with it.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home