Elephant Ears

This blog is dedicated to the political happenings in the Valley and Southwest Virginia. As the the name implies, this blog will have posts based on what is heard by this elephant's (GOPer's) ears. It is also a great treat to get while at the county fair or a carnival.

Friday, January 27, 2006

New Contributor

I have joined the Republitarian as a contributor. I doubt I will do much posting, as Dave and Myron will still be the main two players over there, but I hope to use that blog to post about more local issues, and continue to use Elephant Ears as the political blog.
I also bring a differing opinion of Mark Obenshain to the Republitarian blog as well.

3 Comments:

  • At 1/29/2006 7:26 PM, Blogger GOPHokie said…

    I did not. I was simply asked if I wanted to join their blog and I accepted.

     
  • At 1/30/2006 11:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I think gophokie's identity is well known.

     
  • At 1/30/2006 1:28 PM, Blogger GOPHokie said…

    I have told most people who know me.
    My identity may not be known by the general public, mainly b/c no one would know who I am anyway.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home