Elephant Ears

This blog is dedicated to the political happenings in the Valley and Southwest Virginia. As the the name implies, this blog will have posts based on what is heard by this elephant's (GOPer's) ears. It is also a great treat to get while at the county fair or a carnival.

Saturday, October 08, 2005

Hokie Defense Struggles

Folks, I am glad for the 41-14 win today, but our defense needs to get better. We played soild in thr first few games, but WVU and this game were a little shaky.
Marshall ran the same play up the middle 30-some times and ran all over us.
We also need to teach everyone to rap up and tackle.
Well done by the offense today, even though we lost Humes.
I hate to say this, but I have always thought Ore and Bell are better than Imoh and Humes.
I guess we will find out now (Imoh is still suffering from a hurt ankle from the Duke game).
We have an extra week to prepare for Maryland, so I hope we get everything straightened out before then.

4 Comments:

  • At 10/08/2005 5:23 PM, Blogger GOPHokie said…

    I think Imoh is a good back if he has a line in front of him.
    So like I said, Bell and Ore are better.

     
  • At 10/08/2005 8:37 PM, Blogger GOPHokie said…

    I hope your right, but I have never seen him as being THAT good.
    I also don't see Imoh in the NFL for the sole fact he's 5'7".
    Either way, Imoh is still going to be #1 on the depth chart.

     
  • At 10/11/2005 5:04 PM, Blogger GOPHokie said…

    I think we are in good shape, I just think we didn't play as well as expected.
    I agree, we will be ready for thr Terps.

     
  • At 11/03/2005 10:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I love your houston texan blog! Check out my houston texan forum for lots of great houston texan info.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home