Elephant Ears

This blog is dedicated to the political happenings in the Valley and Southwest Virginia. As the the name implies, this blog will have posts based on what is heard by this elephant's (GOPer's) ears. It is also a great treat to get while at the county fair or a carnival.

Thursday, December 01, 2005

Conspiracy Theory

Since alot of bloggers have their conspiracy theories about the clemency granting of Lovitt, I have one on a larger scale.
It seems to me that in light of this case, where the evidence was destroyed too early, that an anti-death penalty clerk could order evidence be destroyed in hopes that it would result in a situation like this one.
I have no idea what this type of behavior would result in, so if someone with knowledge of this subject would please debunk why this will not happen, I would certainly appreciate it.
I am interested to hear if this is a real possibility.
God forbid our County Clerk elections become about their death-penalty stances, but I can see it happening.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home