Elephant Ears

This blog is dedicated to the political happenings in the Valley and Southwest Virginia. As the the name implies, this blog will have posts based on what is heard by this elephant's (GOPer's) ears. It is also a great treat to get while at the county fair or a carnival.

Sunday, December 11, 2005

New ODBA Member

Thanks to Chad Dotson for allowing me into the Old Dominion Blog Alliance.
I finally figured out how to get the links up.
Hopefully I will be able to help with whatever we decide to do with our alliance.

4 Comments:

  • At 12/12/2005 8:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Brandon=republican sucker

    I hope you feel special now.

     
  • At 12/12/2005 11:31 AM, Blogger GOPHokie said…

    Anon, many would have called me a Republican sucker before now, so perhaps I am only being rewarded for doing so.

     
  • At 12/12/2005 5:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    See, you just admitted it.

    Republicans get rewarded for sucking on each other. It's the buddy blow system. You blow me, I'll blow you.

    How does it taste?

     
  • At 12/12/2005 5:55 PM, Blogger GOPHokie said…

    Actually being a member of the ODBA is basically a group of all the conservative blogs.
    I wouldnt really call it an award or anything like that.
    Its just a group of likemided people, kinda like political parties.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home