Elephant Ears

This blog is dedicated to the political happenings in the Valley and Southwest Virginia. As the the name implies, this blog will have posts based on what is heard by this elephant's (GOPer's) ears. It is also a great treat to get while at the county fair or a carnival.

Sunday, December 04, 2005

Advance

I had a great time at the advance. I talked to alot of people and I think many of us really got into dicussing what we think needs to be done into the future. We also got a good look at the preliminary folks looking at running statewide in '09.
I hope everyone else had a great time there.

2 Comments:

  • At 12/04/2005 7:51 PM, Blogger GOPHokie said…

    Nope, I was hoping we could but I never saw you anywhere.
    Chad Dotson said he met you though.
    Perhaps at the next big GOP event we can meet up.

     
  • At 12/04/2005 11:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thanks, guys. I enjoyed meeting you two. It was a great weekend.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home