Elephant Ears

This blog is dedicated to the political happenings in the Valley and Southwest Virginia. As the the name implies, this blog will have posts based on what is heard by this elephant's (GOPer's) ears. It is also a great treat to get while at the county fair or a carnival.

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

33rd Update

Too Conservative has some info on turnout and projections on the 33rd today. He is predicting a Herring victory, 54-46.
I am afraid I have to agree with him on his assessment. While I have not been to NOVA for quite a while, everything I hear points to a bad day for Staton.
I have had various posts outlining the ramafications of this race, and they seem to favor the dems right now.
Lets hope for alot of luck tonight.
I will be in the VT-Ga Tech Basketball game tonight so I will find out the results around 9 or so. I imagine the election will be decided when I get out of the game.

UPDATE: Apparently some of the precincts results show very low turnout, projecting 10% or so. Also, the turnout seems to maybe favor Staton in some areas. Hopefully the GOP can bring this one home.

2 Comments:

  • At 1/31/2006 4:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    dude, your really drinking the kook aid if you think staton is a quality candidate, study hard in college and learn somthing.

     
  • At 1/31/2006 5:09 PM, Blogger GOPHokie said…

    Where in my post did I say Staton was a quality candidate?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home