Elephant Ears

This blog is dedicated to the political happenings in the Valley and Southwest Virginia. As the the name implies, this blog will have posts based on what is heard by this elephant's (GOPer's) ears. It is also a great treat to get while at the county fair or a carnival.

Thursday, February 02, 2006

Tagged

I've been "tagged" by Old Zach over at SST. Apparently I am supposed to answer a few questions, but I am not answering all of them b/c I dont have 4 for most of the categories.

Four movies I can watch over and over:
1. Patton
2. Dirty Work
3. Men of Valor
4. Fast and the Furious

Four TV Shows I love:
1. M*A*S*H*
2. A-Team
3. Nash Bridges
4. The Practice

Four places I've vacationed (I dont really like to travel):
1. Bahamas
2. Philly
3. Virginia Beach
4. Daytona Beach

Four of my favorite dishes:
1. Steak
2. Macaroni & Cheese
3. Mashed Potatoes
4. Seafood

Four sites I visit daily:
1. Hokiesports
2. Drudge Report
3. Commonwealth Watch
4. Not Larry Sabato

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home