Elephant Ears

This blog is dedicated to the political happenings in the Valley and Southwest Virginia. As the the name implies, this blog will have posts based on what is heard by this elephant's (GOPer's) ears. It is also a great treat to get while at the county fair or a carnival.

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Results Are In

Well Jim Webb has defeated Harris Miller with 53.46% of the vote on 3.44% turnout.
Just to brag a little bit, this is the result I expected in this post.
Also, I guess me or "the gools" will get the title of "The Next Larry Sabato" from this post at Virginia Progressive.

Now that we know who we are against, lets get out there and win this thing for George Allen.

UPDATE: James Martin has declared me the Next Larry Sabato. Do not confuse this with the picture that would suggest I am "Not George Allen".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home