Elephant Ears

This blog is dedicated to the political happenings in the Valley and Southwest Virginia. As the the name implies, this blog will have posts based on what is heard by this elephant's (GOPer's) ears. It is also a great treat to get while at the county fair or a carnival.

Friday, November 30, 2007

Gone to the Advance

I look forward to seeing everyone this weekend and hopefully it will be a great event.

Also, the Hokies are taking on BC in the ACC Championship Game; so hopefully we can get a big win tomorrow and head to the Orange Bowl with another ACC Title in hand.

2 Comments:

  • At 11/30/2007 6:12 PM, Blogger AmPowerBlog said…

    Go Hokies!

     
  • At 1/31/2010 5:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi!
    You may probably be very interested to know how one can manage to receive high yields on investments.
    There is no initial capital needed.
    You may begin earning with a money that usually is spent
    for daily food, that's 20-100 dollars.
    I have been participating in one project for several years,
    and I'm ready to let you know my secrets at my blog.

    Please visit my pages and send me private message to get the info.

    P.S. I make 1000-2000 per day now.

    http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]

     

Post a Comment

<< Home