Elephant Ears

This blog is dedicated to the political happenings in the Valley and Southwest Virginia. As the the name implies, this blog will have posts based on what is heard by this elephant's (GOPer's) ears. It is also a great treat to get while at the county fair or a carnival.

Thursday, September 08, 2005

Kaine "Volunteers" for Potts?

I apologize for not blogging about Buena Vista sooner, but I was just wondering if anyone else thought it was interesting that when Russ Potts gave his speech, the Kaine people clapped for him (the out-of-state Kaine people I might add).
I think it proves that the Kaine campaign honestly believes Potts hurts Kilgore not Kaine.
As I have said before, Potts hurts us until he starts getting above 10% of the vote statewide.
Any thoughts?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home